About Me

I'm Cyd, a teenager from East Yorkshire. Currently an A-Level student studying Media, Financial Studies and BTEC Science. I frequently get asked questions about how I do my make-up, veganism and my life in general so I thought, why not create a blog as it's an easy way to communicate with anyone who's interested in me and the things I do.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Dress Stress!

For about 4 months now I have been doing a few collaborations with Dress Stress. They are an Instagram based store and they have some beautiful items of clothing. In this time they've kindly sent me 4 items of clothing, not with one have I been disappointed!

Clothing I have received -
The first item I was sent was my "Angel Wings Tee" in black, I got this is in a size 8. The back of the t-shirt is cut out in the shape of angel wings hence the name. This is available in size 6, 8 & 10, back and white. And at the amazing price of £6.45 there's nothing to loose!! I've left the link to this product below the photo.




















http://www.dressstress.co.uk/collections/all-products/products/angel-wings-tee

The second item was the "Velvet Dress" I got this also in a size 8. The back detail on this dress is so pretty! The back is cut out on the shoulders and the lower back. I wore this dress to my friends 18th birthday party and it did a pretty good job of being a dress. Body con dresses usually ride up when I'm walking and dancing but this one did it's job and stayed down. The way it flatters your figure is also beautiful! It's available in sizes 8 and 10 and £14! Once again the link is below the photo.




















http://www.dressstress.co.uk/products/black-velvet-cut-out-back-mini-dress

The next item I received was the "Criss Cross Top" in a size 8. This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE TOP! I literally wear this top so much. It's so comfy and it ties at the front so it can be adjusted depending on the occasion making it very versatile. For Sixth Form I wear this with the ties tied tighter and fastened at the top but for the weekend I leave it more open. It's so comfy and the material is so soft, I would highly recommend this top to anyone as it is yet to disappoint. This is available in sizes 8 and 10 and £15.00. Link is included below the photo.




















http://www.dressstress.co.uk/products/long-sleeve-v-neck-bandage-top

My latest item of clothing I have received is my "Deep V Lace Dress" in a size 6. This dress is the bomb! It's rather revealing but it does a good job of not falling down! I'm yet to wear this dress out yet so I don't know for certain, but when I tried it on and jumped around to test how well it stays up it did a pretty good job (girls with small boobs will understand what I'm on about here). Its elasticated along the back and below the chest and also comes with clear detachable straps so there's no worry of it falling down! The material is very soft and it's very figure flattering! Available in sizes 6 and 10 and priced £16.99 it's such a bargain for the product! Link below the photo.




















http://www.dressstress.co.uk/products/deep-v-lace-party-dress

My favourites from the site -
I've been checking the Dress Stress website rather regularly and more than a few bits have caught my eye! I have been loving the "Nude Sequins Dress" which is £21.99. This was one of the first things to catch my eye when browsing! It also comes in black. I have also been admiring the "Cutest Bralet" which is and incredibly pretty white triangle material bralet priced at £12.50 you really can't go wrong! Another amazing piece of clothing is the "Ribbed Bodysuit" and it's only £10. I've been loving this since day one as this will be ideal for the summer months, it looks such lovely material and the pictures of this on their Instagram page look INSANE! The final item of clothing I have been loving is the "Pink Crop Top". This is a really pretty halter neck crop top. It's so unique and once again the girls have been slaying this top on Dress Stress's Instagram (links will be included at the bottom). It's also such a good price at £9.99!

Offers and Promotors-
Dress Stress always have amazing offers on, for example at the moment they currently stock Victoria's Secret body sprays which is pretty amazing! Also, if you spend £20 or more you get free postage which is great! They're also currently looking for promotors so if anyone is interested in doing what I do I've left the photo from their account below! It's so easy and all the people there are so nice, if you're lucky you might also get a chance to feature on their own Instagram page like me!




















Links-
Website: http://www.dressstress.co.uk
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dress_stress/ (would highly recommend following for fashion inspo and to keep updated with them).

No comments:

Post a Comment