About Me

I'm Cyd, a teenager from East Yorkshire. Currently an A-Level student studying Media, Financial Studies and BTEC Science. I frequently get asked questions about how I do my make-up, veganism and my life in general so I thought, why not create a blog as it's an easy way to communicate with anyone who's interested in me and the things I do.

Monday, March 28, 2016

15 Minute Day Time Make-Up Look | Collab with Eleanor Pritchard

So pleased to say I will be doing a collab with Eleanor! We're doing 15 minute make up looks for day time and night time. The night time one will be on her blog (I'll link at the end). I hope you enjoy!!

Step 1. I did my brows with the ABH dip brow pomade in dark brown and primed my skin with Mac skin base visage.

Step 2. I mixed 2 foundations together (Benefit Hello Flawless in Honey and NYC Natural Matte Foundation in Ivory) and applied all over my face apart from close to my brows and under eye with a domed kabuki brush.

Step 3. I then applied my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory above my brows down my nose and under my eyes. I also applied my Maybelline Eraser-Eye concealer in light under my eyes.

Step 4. I blended it all out with my Beauty Blender and then applied my Mac Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze to contour and across my forehead and along my jaw line.

Step 5. I applied Benefit Pause for the Applause eyeshadow to my crease and then to set my concealer and make a winged outline I baked everywhere I put concealer and under my contour with my Ellen Betrix Loose Powder in Transparent Natural.

Step 6. Keeping the baking on I used The Balm's Nude'tude pallet shade Sexy on my outer V and blended inwards and onto my crease.

Step 7. From the same pallet I applied shade Stubborn to my lid and blended it in with Sexy.

Step 8. Once again from the same pallet I applied Stand-offish to the centre on my eyelid followed by Sassy in my inner corner and to highlight my brow bone.

Step 9. I then applied a bold wing using my Collection Black Liquid Eyeliner.

Step 10. I then went ahead and Used my Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black to my upper and bottom and then my Mac highlight in Soft and Gentle to my cheek bones, nose and above my eyebrows.

Step 11. I then used my Whirl lip liner and some lip balm as a lip colour. Voila!!

Make sure to have a read of Eleanors! Her blog is https://eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk !!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a good post!! I actually love the eyeshadow you've used and I think I might have to buy the balm palette - you look so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's deffo the best eyeshadow palette I own!! Thank you very much xx

      Delete