About Me

I'm Cyd, a teenager from East Yorkshire. Currently an A-Level student studying Media, Financial Studies and BTEC Science. I frequently get asked questions about how I do my make-up, veganism and my life in general so I thought, why not create a blog as it's an easy way to communicate with anyone who's interested in me and the things I do.

Monday, April 11, 2016

What I Eat in a Day (Vegan)

The first thing I do when I wake up is drink 500ml of water from my glass jar. After that I go downstairs to make breakfast. I refill my jar and sip on it while I'm making my food. Today I had Rude Health Porridge The Oatmeal. I made this in a pan. I used half a cup of oats to half a cup of Good Hemp hemp milk and half a cup of water and stirred until creamy. While this was cooking I made myself a black coffee. I went back to my porridge pan and added a tablespoon of Agave Syrup. Then when it was cooked I topped it with a tablespoon of goji berries, a teaspoon of shelled hemp, a teaspoon of chia seeds, a teaspoon of ground flax and 2 diced strawberries. This was approx 342 calories.



I drank another 500ml of water before my dinner which was a blueberry Coconut Collaborative Yogurt, 3 strawberries and a passion fruit. This was approx 211 calories. After this I drank a big mug of green tea.


As a little snack I had a1/3 cup of wasabi peas, this was approx 84 calories. I had another 500ml of water.

For tea I actually ended up have two because I made too much bulgar wheat and didn't want any to go to waste. I made a 1/3 cup of bulgar wheat with 4 diced brown chestnut mushrooms, clove of garlic, teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of coconut oil. I split the burglar wheat in half and put half inside half a yellow salad pepper and baked it in the oven, while this was cooking I used the rest of the bulgar wheat and ate it with baby gem lettuce leaves like mini burritos. By the time I had finished, my stuffed pepper was ready so I ate that. This was approx 253 calories. While I was eating I drank another 500ml of water and then 30 mins after I had a matcha green tea with hot water.




No comments:

Post a Comment