About Me

I'm Cyd, a teenager from East Yorkshire. Currently an A-Level student studying Media, Financial Studies and BTEC Science. I frequently get asked questions about how I do my make-up, veganism and my life in general so I thought, why not create a blog as it's an easy way to communicate with anyone who's interested in me and the things I do.

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Where have I been?

So, a lot of people have been asking me why I've not been posting on my blog and Youtube. The truth is I sat on my laptop and smashed the screen so badly that the whole thing stopped working and I had to get it fixed. 3 months later, my laptop is up and running perfectly fine and I'm back on here and will be back on Youtube ASAP Rocky.

Another question I've been getting is 'What are you doing with your life now?'. My answer to that is I don't have a clue. I decided to change my A level options to Media, Financial Studies and BTEC Science as 2 of my previous choices (Psychology and Economics proved to be too difficult, however I did pass my law but chose not to carry it on). I'm 100% hoping to go into a law career when I'm older, but how I do that I am unsure. It will either be uni or an apprenticeship depending on my grades next year. I'm still a vegan, it's been nearly 10 months now and still going strong. I have also recently moved house which was very sad, but like I always say everything happens for a reason so fingers crossed this will bring good things along with it.

What's happened whilst I've been inactive?
Well, the day I broke my laptop was the day I travelled to Menorca with my friend Katie, and I had planned to do some posts and things while I was out there but obviously due to my broken laptop that was a struggle. It also didn't help that I forgot my camera. A couple of weeks after that I then went to France for 2 weeks to stay with my grandparents, which was also fun (I'm thinking of doing a how to travel vegan post when I go to New York next week as I now feel I have enough experience to share it with you). After I got back from France I started sixth form again (the joys). Then this weekend I'm going to London with the girls then New York a few days after we get back with the fam. I'm still working on my ebook, it's a long process and it's proving difficult to decide what I actually want to put in it and how I'm going to combine everything together. I'm hoping to get another youtube video up within the next week or so as my new house doesn't have wifi yet so I'll have to find somewhere to go to upload it.

I hope this answers the questions etc, I will try and get another more factual blog post up next week when I get sometime! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment