About Me

I'm Cyd, a teenager from East Yorkshire. Currently an A-Level student studying Media, Financial Studies and BTEC Science. I frequently get asked questions about how I do my make-up, veganism and my life in general so I thought, why not create a blog as it's an easy way to communicate with anyone who's interested in me and the things I do.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

April Favourites!

I've decided to do a post on my favourite/ most used things of the month.

1) My Frank Body body scrub in coconut has been my go to exfoliator. I love this so much, it's all natural and vegan ingredients and the brand is cruelty free! Would highly recommend this scrub to anyone who loves getting rough and dirty in the shower. The smell of this scrub reminds me of tropical islands, I also enjoyed my cacao scrub too. However, the coconut one is my ultimate favourite, however, my parents will not agree as the bathroom also ends up so messy. (So totally worth it though).




 2) In the colder month my hair tends to get dry and by about this time I'm always searching for a hair mask to sort this out. My Botanical Edition hair mask from Oh Hello Hair has done the job. I've used this twice and my hair is thicker, fuller and shinier than ever. Once again this is a vegan cruelty free brand all the way from Australia! This smells of heaven and really sorts your hair out!




3) On to make up now, recently I've been loving glitter. I rediscovered my silver Barry M fine glitter dust. The pigmentation on this is bomb and it really compliments my blue-green eyes. They have a lot of lovely colours to suit everyone and it's an inexpensive dupe for the MAC pigments which I have a few of and I have to say I prefer my Barry M one.



4) Lorac where kind enough to send me a set of brushes and I have fallen in love with the domed face brush for applying my foundation. It applies my make up so flawlessly and as it's so dense it's literally an effortless application!



5) Sticking with the beauty theme, my go to perfume has been my Chanel Mademoiselle. It has the most gorgeous smell and the perfume itself is pink which makes it 100 times better. It's rather expensive but it's so worth the price I've had mine since christmas and it's still got a third of the bottle left.



6) Moving on to fashion I've been seriously digging my new Sunglasses from Mango. My grandparents got me these from a Mango store in Spain on their travels and I literally wear these every day! The kitten frame really suits my face shape (I have a heart shaped face) and they're not too heavy either. Also being black they match pretty much every single outfit I own.


7) Another fashion item I have been loving is my beautiful Dress Stress "The Black Cropped Top". I've worn this a few times and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it! Dress Stress also do the same top but in a camel brown shade which is also beautiful. This has 100% been my go to top.



8) My go to breakfast has been a basic Acai bowl. I've been using one frozen banana, one cup of frozen berries, one teaspoon of acai powder and a handful of greens, then filling the small cup of my nutribullet until the max line and blending it together topping it with chia, flax, fresh fruit and goji berries. So delicious and quick to whip up in a morning.

9) A snack I have been finding myself going to a lot has been the Deliciously Ella Energy Balls, I make these in bulk then have them to snack on and they're full of goodness and taste amazing! http://deliciouslyella.com/video-how-to-make-energy-bites/

10) And finally my favourite album has been Rihanna ANTI. Every song on there is fire, but my overall favourites are Work, Love on the Brain and Kiss it Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment